ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR INNOVATION
With a modern laboratory and state-of-the-art equipment for chemical and metallographic analysis of steel, Ecoplan guarantees its products reliability and excellent performance in all types of work.
The Ecoplan engineering team is constantly researching the development of alloys with superior properties and features, to meet the most challenging demands of construction and mining companies, in addition to seeking constant improvements in tool design and finishing in order to increase performance and provide greater agility for replacements and higher yields in mine or construction operations.
– Own modeling, capable of producing models of small to large parts;
– Tooling made of wood, resins, polymers, aluminum, cast iron and steel.
– Sand molds manufactured in NO-BAKE CURING and COLD BOX processes;
– Processes that guarantee the production of parts with high quality and excellent surface finish;
– Highly productive processes for molding small, medium and large parts.
– Sand molds manufactured in NO-BAKE CURING, COLD BOX and SHELL Machining processes.
– Fusion process in 2 electromagnetic induction furnaces;
– Fusion of various cast alloys, such as carbon steels, low-alloy steels, high-speed steels, alloyed steels, refractory steels and high-alloy cast irons;
– Leakage done with ladles that allow the use of modern technologies for the production of clean steel, with high mechanical properties.
– 6 heat treatment ovens, with temperature controlled by specific software, to ensure precise control over the process;
– Various types of heat treatments, such as normalization, tempering, annealing, austenitization, solubilization and pressure relieving.
– Lathes, milling machines, drills and boring mills located in our own facilities for diverse machining and pre-machining operations;
– Parts are delivered ready for assembly.